This newsletter includes:
- Consuming Journal Receiver Data Easily with SQL
- Yes or No to Managed Service Providers?
- Securing Spool Files
- iTech iTip Videos
- Sips & Tricks: Coffee with iTech
- iBasics: IBM i Education for the Beginner System Administrator
- Let iTech Take You Out to the Ballgame ⚾
- Upcoming Events
- iAdmin Spring 2022 – Register Now!
- iTech Spotlight
- IBM i, FSP, and HMC release levels and PTFs (April 2022)
Well from reading Steve Will’s blog this month, we know the next release of IBM i is very, very close to being announced. That is great news for IBM i customers. There are a lot of really cool features that have been added to this next release, and I can’t wait to tell you all that I know on Announcement day. In fact, we will show you just how easy it is and everything you need to know to upgrade to the next release of IBM i as soon as it is announced. I think the other benefit for the whole community, is that the roadmap gets updated and we will still have at least 2 more releases of IBM i still to come out after the one this year. That pushes IBM i support probably out to around 2035ish by simple math applied to the current schedule.…