September 2020 Newsletter
This newsletter includes:
- Setting a Target System in Navigator for i
- Automatic Ethernet Failover Using Virtual IP Addressing
- Is Your SAVCHGOBJ Really Saving All Changed Objects?
- Legacy Client Access and Trouble with Secured Connections
- Options for IBM Storage and POWER9
- iTech iTip Videos
- [ Webinar Series ] Sips & Tricks: Coffee with iTech
- [Podcast Episode] IBM i Security: Trends and Challenges
- Upcoming Events
- IBM i, FSP, and HMC release levels and PTFs (September 2020)
Autumn is here, and no — that doesn’t mean pumpkin spice. It means conference season starts again. Yes, this year will be like no other, but last week was COMMON’s POWERUp conference that was originally scheduled to happen in the spring, and was pushed back to last week and held virtually. It’s always a great conference and this year was no different, but I did miss the face-to-face interaction and getting together with friends. Hopefully, we can get together next year. I really hope by next year we can get back to being social creatures again, I am getting tired of social distancing.