Gain Peace of Mind with iTech Solutions IBM i Security Services
We are all aware of the ransomware attacks reported in the news. Ransomware is a significant threat to businesses around the world. The problem isn’t that people don’t consider the risks. It’s that they don’t know for sure if they are protected.
iTech Solutions can help provide peace of mind when it comes to securing your IBM i.
iTech Solutions can help at any stage in your security plan.
Assessing Risk, Remediating Vulnerabilities, and On-going System and Data Protection.
iTech Security Assessment
- You’ll receive an 18 page deliverable
- This deliverable outlines your Security Setup vs iTech Recommendations
- We’ll have a 90-minute meeting to discuss findings
- Remediation recommendations will be prioritized from high to low
VERIFi Security Advisor
- This is a proactive overview of your system’s security
- Semi-monthly security overview and forecasting
- An annual one-hour advisory session with an iTech representative
- Includes system values, audit journal, invalid password attempts, encryption, user profile security, and more.
One time payment
Price is per partition
1 Year Subscription
Annual payment of $1200
Price is per partition
- Make your system more difficult to breach
- Gives your users less complexity in signing on to your IBM i
- Enforce strong password rules
- Ensures you are properly protecting directories you share
- Eliminate redundant or unused shares
- Lowers risk and efficacy of malware
- Facilitates single sign-on (SSO)
- Uses Kerberos tickets to authenticate Domain users to IBM i
- Move all password rules to Active Directory
- Reduce IBM i disabled accounts
- Eliminate IBM i password resets!
iTech will tune your system values for optimal security
Ensures your Integrated File System is locked down by assigning proper authority by way of authorization lists and groups
Properly locking down IBM i databases by using private authority, authorization lists and groups
- Ensures your users are who they say they are
- Provides a secondary authentication point
System and Data Protection
Encryption – Communication
- Ensure that ALL communications to/from IBM i is encrypted
- Prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
- Satisfy legislative and auditor requirements