iTech Solutions’ Technical Team has the experience, knowledge and know-how to help you solve your IBM i problems.
As companies grow and experience spikes in the use of their IBM Power Systems, the hardware must be monitored and optimized to maximize investment. Slower response times are only one of the many indications that your company has outgrown its current configuration.
Today’s era of “on-demand” puts tremendous pressure on people, time, and server resources.
IBM offers some of the most stable platforms on the planet, requiring minimal support; however, those platforms require a certain amount of time and expertise to maintain strong ROI. Our Technical Support Services provide comprehensive hardware and software remote support to help keep your systems running and highly-tuned. In addition, our team delivers system and/or application restoration guidance in the event of a system level failure that would require partial or complete recovery.
Our experts also periodically review system backup procedures and provide comments and suggestions via a Monthly Status Report to ensure that our clients are prepared for anything. iTech Solutions also provides basic instruction for your team and staff to assist in managing solutions after deployment. Through our Remote Technical Support offerings, your company will gain access to world-class support without the expense of adding to your IT staff.
iTech Solutions offers expertise in the following areas:
- IBM i High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) Implementation
- Tape Encryption
- IBM i On-Site Technical Support
- Operating System Upgrades
- IBM i System Health Checks
- Power Systems Hardware Upgrades & Installations
- IBM i Cloud Backup & Recovery
- Virtual Tape Libraries
- PTF Upgrades and Maintenance
- IBM i High Availability SaaS
- HMC/FSP Upgrades
- Partition Setup and Configuration
- BRMS Setup & Configuration
- Migration Services
- 24x7x365 systems administrative support
- Diagnostic evaluation
- Direct resolution for system error and/or hardware error occurrences
Want to replicate but don’t have a second machine? Our IBM i High Availability SaaS offers a solution that’s easy to implement to save company budgets, time, and labor.